[mythtv-users] HDHR and SVN

Jarod Wilson jarod at wilsonet.com
Fri Apr 13 07:10:04 UTC 2007

On Thursday 12 April 2007 12:05:48 Jarod Wilson wrote:
> On Monday 09 April 2007 20:34:35 Jarod Wilson wrote:
> >
> > SVN trunk works a treat, but I haven't got a clue what changeset it
> > is that actually helped. I've poked through everything from r12842 or
> > so up to r13188, and the one I thought might have been the ticket was
> > already backported to 0-20-fixes, and doesn't help there...
>
> This is now fixed in the release-0-20-fixes branch. Turned out to be
> related to the us-cable-irc (in my case) frequency tables being out of
> whack just enough to throw off the scanner. Of course, I don't know exactly
> why it used to work and stopped working, but...
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/13219
>
> Big thanks to Janne Grunau for putting up with me/helping me sort through
> some bad hardware and umpteen changesets to track down the fix, and thanks
> to Mike Dean for writing the patches to begin with (they've been in svn
> trunk for a few months now).

Ugh. I hate myself sometimes. It is NOT fixed by that changeset. I'm a moron,
and didn't notice that I was actually running a ~6mo old svn trunk build
rather than the 0.20-fixes build during scanning (svn build was located in a
higher precedent location in $PATH).

HOWEVER... I've now got an actual working build together. I'll work on
actually checking in the correct bits tomorrow though, I'm slightly exhausted
now...

--
Jarod Wilson
jarod at wilsonet.com