[mythtv-users] Tiny wireless keyboard for Myth use?

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Apr 11 19:46:20 UTC 2007

Mike Dent wrote:
> Hi,
> can anybody recommend a very small wireless keyboard which is suitable
> for use controlling Myth?  Do you use a keyboard and how do you find
> it in comparison to a IR controller?
> Thanks

With the proviso that any keyboard will be a darn sight larger than a
remote, I have been using a Logitech DiNovo Cordless UltraFlat (PN
867431-0100). It came with a cordless mouse and a cordless numeric
keypad. Didn't think I needed/wanted the latter 2 pieces, but the mouse
is actually very nice. The keyboard is quite small and very light.

A little expensive however..

Geoff