[mythtv-users] Whats the difference between nvidia MX4000 and 5200

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 10:52:40 UTC 2007

This is a quote from Jarod's site hopefully he won't mind...

"My $35 GeForce 6200TC works extremely well with anything MythTV can
throw at it, and can interface with just about any sort of input on
any TV (HDTV, projector, analog tube, monitor, etc) I've seen."

He seems to buy off on the 6200 series cards so I assume he's bought
off on the picture controls problem related to the card?