[mythtv-users] Panasoinc TH58VX600U

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Wed Apr 11 01:02:49 UTC 2007

Phill Edwards wrote:
>> This might be useful
>>
>> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=663794
>>

> So might this -
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Modeline_Database#Panasonic_TH-50PX600A.
> I added this to the wiki not long ago - the model's not the same as
> your's but, hey, it's still a large Panasonic plasma and some of it
> might be useful.
>
> Would you mind posting your modelines as I might have a go with your
> 720p config as it sounds great!

Sure.. tinkering with it now.  I've got an nVidia card with HDTV out.  I
initially set it up with VGA, but hit the problem I posted about.  I
backed down to component in order to get 720p (which looks great, btw).
I'll try VGA tomorrow as my kids and wife have taken over the MythTV box
and new TV in order to watch some movies. :)

-Rich