[mythtv-users] Whats the difference between nvidia MX4000 and 5200

Rod Smith mythtv at rodsbooks.com
Tue Apr 10 20:19:36 UTC 2007

On Tuesday 10 April 2007 14:53, Mitch Gore wrote:
> On 4/10/07, Chris Petersen <lists at forevermore.net> wrote:

> > $20 cheaper would be "free"?  I picked up a pci 5200 for $20 several
> > months ago.  You can find them for $20-30 if you look around hard enough.
>
> Where?!  I am unable to find them.

If you're willing to invest the time, you may be able to pick up a bargain on
eBay. Of course, most eBay merchandise is used, but some is new. If you want
a new nVidia 5200 card for ~$20, though, you'll probably have to watch
several auctions over the course of several days, and perhaps several weeks.

--
Rod Smith
http://www.rodsbooks.com