[mythtv-users] Front end wont restart after changing hostname

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 11:31:14 UTC 2007

Currently my hostname in setup is set to localhost.   I am now trying
to get a second front end to work so need to set the hostname to the
IP address on the main box.

So I go into  setup through mythfrontend on the main box and change
the ip address to the actual IP address.  When I restart the frontend
it goes into the first time setup screen (asking for language) and
after the language is changed it crashes.

Any idea what is going on?

Ben

--
Ben Edwards - Bristol, UK