[mythtv-users] MythTV Sirius Satellite Radio Integration

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 22:23:42 UTC 2007

On 4/7/07, Josh <TwoOneSix at thatclothingco.com> wrote:

> One of my front end boxes has the song box overlay that works great but
> my other front end that's setup exactly the same doesn't do the screen

Does one box have notify_python installed and the other not?  I don't
have it installed (and having a hard time via rpm on my fc5 system),
and the readme seems to indicate it needs to be installed:

It now trys to use notify popups to view the playlist. You can turn this
on and off in the config file. If pynotify is installed (package python-notify)
on Ubuntu and debain) then it try to do the popups. If not it'll still
do the playlist in the cli window (but not the gui).