[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

David Shay david at shay.net
Fri Apr 6 23:24:04 UTC 2007

FYI, Minor update posted today on labs.zap2it.com by labsadmin:

Thread title: DD Data not being updated

Currently there's a bug that is causing schedules to not be updated after
they're published on the Data Direct servers, as well as causing some
channels to not have data after certain days.

We are aware of this bug, and we are working on a fix. We don't have an
official time table on when it will be resolved, but we are working to fix
it.

No, we do not need you all to post every single occurance of this, as it's a
widespread problem and not caused by specific channels or shows. We also
don't need you to create multiple threads about this. Every thread so far
has been filled with complaints which isn't helping anyone, as we're already
aware of the problem, you now know we're working on it, and it's not like
any of the complaints will make us get a fix any faster. Any additional
threads will be deleted/closed on site.

UPDATE: The cause was likely because of the recent changes made to the main
Zap2it database for the new listings grid that will be launching soon. Some
of this was incompatible with the current Data Direct setup, we should have
it fixed within the next week.