[mythtv-users] mythconverg - read from a backup?

Donald Webster fryfrog at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 22:50:58 UTC 2007

Sure, mysql keeps the db in a folder on your hard drive.  Maybe
/var/lib/mysql or something else.  Just search for "mythconverg".  It
is possible the DB isn't 100% complete, depending on how the host
crashed/went down/etc, but you should be able to rescue most of it.
Run a db check on it perhaps.

I might use it to only recover the recordings and scheduling, perhaps.
 Use a fresh setup and only import those related tables.  Just to be
safe.

On 4/5/07, A JM <vbtalent at gmail.com> wrote:
> Is there a way to read the mythconverg database from a backup copy on
> a second hard drive if I mount the drive in a readable folder?
>
> Thanks.
>
> AJM,

AIM: fryfrog
ICQ: 304825