[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Ian Forde ian at duckland.org
Thu Apr 5 19:36:32 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-04-05 at 12:22 +0100, Ben Lancaster wrote:
> I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps a "pledge" (as has happened
> before) is a better idea? Or perhaps the community pays up in the
> same order the devs get paid. I.e. users chip in 30% of €25, then the
> additional 20% at the halfway point, and then the remaining 50% at
> the end.

Personally, I'd rather just kick in the 25 euros and call it a day.  I
spent more than that on beer last night, and given that I paid exactly
zero for the software portion of my MythTV until this, I'm not exactly
in a position to haggle, complain, etc... ;)

Not a criticism, btw - just that I'm very happy with my MythTV and am
happy to sponsor a way to make it better, given its usefulness to me
over the past 4 years.

	-I