[mythtv-users] Recording Issues with Schedules

Thom Paine painethom at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 01:51:34 UTC 2007

I was looking at another thread concerning the find 1 weekly but I am
not sure if that is related to my problem or not.

I had been recording all my shows at any time on any channel, and myth
was smart enough to only record one episode of a new one. I just saw a
commercial (I'm at work) for a new show called Drive, and it interests
me, so I logged into my box and added that to the schedule.

Uplon looking at al lthe upcoming recordings, but box is recording on
both inputs almost all day and night long. Alot of them are repeats.

Not wanting to fan the flames of the datadirect thread I read, is this
something that I am doing wrong or is it doing things correctly, but
I'm not creating my recording schedule properly?

I picked record at any time on any channel, but I'm not sure if this
is the opening night. That is why I pick that one. However (after
switching to Bell from Cable) this is on about 3 or 4 channels and all
of them are set to record. Two are failing due to not enough inputs
and two are recording the same show.

Any advice on this? I think all my recording schedules are set this
way. I guess I can go in and change them if need be.

Thanks.

--
-=/>Thom