[mythtv-users] Help sponsor MythTVMultiplex.

Roo roo.watt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 14:51:28 UTC 2007

On 05/04/07, Janne Grunau <janne-mythtvusers at grunau.be> wrote:

> > From the above website: "There are three developers (Daniel
> > Kristjansson, Janne Grunau and Shane) that will work on this feature
> > starting from mid-april 2007."
>
> You were fast, the spelling error in my name was fixed within minutes.

This is great news for a lot of people in Australia, for me at least. In
particular the broadcasters in Aus do not keep to their schedules, I
schedule *everything* 5/15mins early/late, this will allow for the overlap
to be recorded to 2 separate files.

> Daniel, Janne and Shane; could you please confirm your
> > particiapation,
>
> Yes, this is posted with our consent.

This is excellent news, just wanted to confirm.

> PS: I am waiting for gossamer threads to show the thread so I can
> > post it in as many formums/boards I can think of in Aus.
>
> You could also use mythtv's mailing list archive
> (http://mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2007-April/175526.html). and
> please don't spam as many forums you can think of. Please make polite
> post only in forums there the topic is ontopic, if in doubt, don't
> post.

I guess I was a bit enthusiastic in what I said. There are a few forums that
I know will have readers/members that are interested but don't read the Myth
mailing lists, I never intended to spam these forums (but guess it comes
across that way) ;)

Roo.