[mythtv-users] Fresh Ubuntu server install - recomended Desktop?

A JM vbtalent at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 13:30:57 UTC 2007

Thanks guys for the replys.

Openbox looks interesting... is it a complete desktop manager? Could
you give a little more info on how your running Myth with it and how
it integrates into Ubuntu?

Bruce,

The guides are great! they appear to use ubuntu-desktop, correct? I
was using Kubuntu, but I was just having odd problems but I was used
to KDE so I thought it was a good fit.

Can I try one then uninstall it if I don't like it? Can ubuntu-dektop
be uninstalled if I want to try Openbox or XFCE?

Thanks.

AJM