[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

f-myth-users at media.mit.edu f-myth-users at media.mit.edu
Tue Apr 3 23:21:07 UTC 2007

    > Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 11:43:32 -0700
    > From: Bruce Markey <bjm at lvcm.com>

    > It's in "User Questions, Problems, and Comments". I believe
    > it was started yesterday and may have "generic" in the title
    > but I'm not allowed to go look ;-).

I presume that there's nothing preventing you from creating a
brand-new login at the forum and coming right back in, using a
disposable Yahoo/Hotmail/Gmail address if required to do a two-step
confirmation.  If there is, let me know and I'll do the requisite
throwaway email thing here and hand you a username and password,
but I assume they don't deliberately block Yahoo users or whatever.
(Unless the block is not per-username but per-IP and you can't easily
use a different IP; I have no idea.)

More to the point, does getting banned interrupt your ability to
fetch data from your DD login?  I would hope that the two are in
fact completely separate, but now might be a good time to run
mythfilldatabase and find out... :/