[mythtv-users] Data Direct "service"

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Tue Apr 3 18:30:23 UTC 2007

Donald Webster wrote:
> This must have been pretty recent, right?

It seems as if this effects showing after April 1st so the
discrepancies had been in the future over the past couple
weeks but are now in the present.

> Congrats on being banned :p

It doesn't appear to be much of an accomplishment. It seems
you just need to report facts that are unfavorable to them.
Disparaging misinformation about MythTV seems to be okay with
them though and they removed my clarification.

The problem is that I'm not allowed to read their forums either
to see if they do post an explanation of the bug. In fairness
to them I need to contact them to see if the response was due
to disagreeing with another poster, seeing the mention of
scrapers as a threat (I meant to point this out as the reality
of the situation and not that I was encouraging this), the 'tone'
that they perceived or if they just don't allow unfavorable
comments.

--  bjm