[mythtv-users] Mybalster

Sreeram Kumar Sreeramkumar at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 03:15:18 UTC 2007

I bought the powerful one (24.99). I disconnected the
hauppauge ir tx/rx and connected the below one to my
serial port. I thought everything will work magically
:) nothing works. I still use the lircd.conf which was
built on hauppauge remote. How do I solve this puzzle
now? Please let me know

Thanks
I bought a serial Transmitter/Reciever from here:

http://stores.ebay.com/LIRC-and-MythTV-Store

The blaster works great, and is even capable of
controlling my dish 311 box from across the room.