[mythtv-users] MythArchive MythCenter root menu marks are off..

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Sat Sep 30 19:20:28 UTC 2006

Fredrik Karlsson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just installed MythTV 0.20 and the MythArchive plugin, and i was
> surprised how nice it was. Thanks! I know people have been having
> problems with audio sync, inverted colors in thumbnails  and so on,
> but It worked like a charm for me.
>
> The only problem I had was that in the MythCenter menu theme, the
> square marking the recording was not focused on the information in the
> background but rather about 2 cm to high up. This  pushed the square
> into the black portions at the top and the bottom of the menu.
>
> Has anyone else seen this?
>
> I am using a PAL recording done on a PVR-350 card.
>
> /Fredrik

I've seen it too on an old DVD player. It seems to only affect the menus
when using 16:9 for the aspect ratio. My newer player displays
everything fine. I think it may be something to do with the dpi the
selection image is created with but thats only a guess at the moment.
When I get some time I'll try and fix it.

Paul H.