[mythtv-users] MythArchive memory access error

Bernd Lachner bernd.no-reply-address at lachner-net.de
Fri Sep 29 19:32:10 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have some problems with MythArchive from MythTV 0.20 on SuSE Linux 10.1 64
Bit Version. If I try to create a DVD and choose the files to include
MythArchive, and the whole MythFronted with it, crashes, with the message
"Speicherzugriffsfehler" (German) = "Memory access error".

It crashes when I add a file over ~2GB and than try to add a second file
(files size of this file don't matter). If I only select one file over ~2GB i
can press next, but after I select the theme for burning and press next, it
crashes with the same memory access error. If I only try to burn files under
~2GB to the DVD  it works.

Maybe someone can help or can fix the bug in MythArchive.

Best regards

Bernd Lachner