[mythtv-users] Looking for help with xorg.conf

Patrick Ouellette pat at flying-gecko.net
Fri Sep 29 13:23:34 UTC 2006

On Thu, Sep 28, 2006 at 07:31:23PM -0700, Andrew Davis wrote:
> I'm honestly not sure what I want, but only cause I'm not that great
> with A/V. I've heard component is better than s-video. When you say DVI
> to HDTV, you mean DVI to the HDMI port of the TV? Presumably I'd need
> some sort of adaptor... I *do* have and HDMI in port on the TV...

If you can give up your DVI connected LCD, you can get a cable to go
from the DVI port on your computer to the HDMI port on your TV.  They
run about $50 (US) and up depending on length and manufacturer/quality.

Patrick Ouellette                 pat at flying-gecko.net
kb8pym at arrl.net                   Amateur Radio: KB8PYM
Living life to a Jimmy Buffett soundtrack
"Crank the amp to 11, this needs more cowbell - and a llama wouldn't hurt either"