[mythtv-users] Internal DVD player - Cant play anything?

Adrian Wallace awallace at qtech.com.au
Thu Sep 28 21:17:09 UTC 2006

Thanks - I tried a different disk and the menu worked ok - so its just
that I cant play the *only* DTS disk I actually own to test the DTS
passthrough!
I guess I'll have to test each disk I hire from Blockbusters before
ripping to see if the menu works before deciding to rip as ISO (if it
works) or VOB (If it doesnt) !