[mythtv-users] Internal video player, AC3 & ivtv recordings

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Sep 28 12:23:31 UTC 2006

Greetings

I'm trying to move from using mplayer as my video player to the internal
one. Bit confused about how I set up the AC3 output from .avi files, for
the Internal player, without messing up the output from LiveTV/recording
mpeg2 files from a PVR150 card.

I'd like to keep the internal volume control for TV type work although I
accept that I'll have to grope round for the theatre amp remote for
videos!

Any clues on what the magic incantation is?

--
Robin Gilks