[mythtv-users] xscreensaver in .20

Jason fearthepenguin at jasonandjessi.com
Thu Sep 28 03:54:59 UTC 2006

Never mind, answered my own question. I didn't have xscreensaver
installed when I built myth, so support was not included. I had to
recompile and reinstall mythtv to get xscreensaver support, but works
like a champ now.

Jason
The place where you made your stand never mattered,
only that you were there... and still on your feet