[mythtv-users] Buzzing for analog MPEG2 audio

Kevin Mori kmori.nospam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 04:11:55 UTC 2006

Dwight,
Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, it's not really a subtle hum
and like I may have mentioned, it's only with MPEG2 and only with Myth.
I thought maybe it's an interrupt sharing problem but nothing is shared
right now.  I've also tried different kernels.  I may try to do a Myth
build in debug mode and see if I can see any errors in the log.