[mythtv-users] removing plugins

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 03:23:23 UTC 2006

Micheal,
 I appreciate your way of teaching. And that was the why I wanted to learn
actually. However, currently I have so many listed recordings, I do not want
to screw something else while trying to uninstall "make" plugins. I can
leave with them. Later I will install "make" the newer version (0.20). So
better to know this.

Thank you.

Bilge.