[mythtv-users] MythTv Player 0.1a for windows

Tom Lichti tom at redpepperracing.com
Tue Sep 26 22:18:32 UTC 2006

Mikkel Stensgaard wrote:
> Once more, a new version
> http://www.sudu.dk/mythtvplayer/
>
> - At least it seems to be able to connect and playback from at
>   least 0.19 and 0.20.. and no reported crashes.
>
> The following changes have been made:
> - Sound and video should now be in sync and not drop all video
>   frames.(This might not be fully fixed as I have not been able
>   to test it)
> - Video should now be hardware accelerated. (Now it takes 20%
>   instead of 50% of my cpu in fullscreen)
> - Internal buffers only buffers 50% before playing.

Much better. However, if I switch to full screen and back twice, it
crashes. Also, the size of the window is very odd, it's about 200 pixels
wide and 800 pixels high. The video was recorded at 720x480. Here is a
screenshot:
http://www.redpepperracing.com/personal/v/lichti-stuff/misc-tom/myth_player_screenshot.jpg.html.

Tom