[mythtv-users] 0.20 Mythweb a bit too optimistic

Robin Hill myth at robinhill.me.uk
Tue Sep 26 21:03:35 UTC 2006

On Tue Sep 26, 2006 at 11:05:20PM +0300, Marko Nurmenniemi wrote:

>     Hi,
>
> Since updating to 0.20 and enabling the EPG EIT update from DVB-T
> network here in Finland I noticed that Mythweb gives me the following
> data to "MythTV Backend Status" window.
> " There's guide data until 2037-03-12 06:05 (11125 days)."
> I do know that there is some future info in the stream but this seems
> maybe a bit excessive?

I've had the same issue - dates both far in the future and also in the
past.  Really slows mythweb to a crawl.  I've set up a nightly job to
run the following SQL to clean out these dates:

  delete from program
  where starttime < date_sub(curdate(), interval 1 day)
  or starttime > date_add(curdate(), interval 14 day);

HTH,
        Robin
--
     ___