[mythtv-users] Recommended Video Card

Chad Flynt hoochster at sofnet.com
Tue Sep 26 20:21:14 UTC 2006

Heh, ya all the NVIDIA's I think will support xxmc, I just know the
acceleration is different on some.  Thanks again for the reply.  For
testing, I ordered a new NForce4 board and an Asus 6200TC w/512mb ram.
I have a nice motherboard running my htpc now, but it is Via chipset and
it isn't allowing me to seperate out irq's for slots, and causing me
fits with some of my tuners.  So I wanted to experiment a little and
always had good luck with Nforce boards.  So hopefully the combo will
work out well.

Thanks again!