[mythtv-users] mplayer mappings for .lircrc

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Tue Sep 26 18:19:48 UTC 2006

Now that I have my remote working, I noticed that the lircrc I borrowed
has mappings for xine. Presumably the one I borrowed was created either
before MythTV integrated a DVD player or the user just preferred xine.
Nonetheless, I'm running .20 and it appears that mplayer is the default
dvd/ripped movie player. Can someone post an lircrc config that reflects
mplayer instead of xine for common stuff like stop, play, fastforward,
skip, etc? I'm finding that I can navigate MythTV with my remote but
once I start a movie, the remote ceases to work.

Thanks in advance...