[mythtv-users] Can't Skip Channels in Browse Mode

Derek Battams derek at battams.ca
Tue Sep 26 17:59:05 UTC 2006

Running SVN 11294 and before I upgraded to .20 when I was in Browse
Mode in live tv I could enter a channel number and the guide would go
to that channel.  Since .20 I'm only able to move up and down in
Browse Mode.  Is this as expected?  I went looking in the settings to
find a way to enable the old functionality, but couldn't find
anything.  If this change was intentional then is there any chance of
putting it back to the way it was?  It takes a while to get from
channel 111 to 407 one at a time in browse mode now. ;-)

Thanks,

Derek