[mythtv-users] mythtv playback fails with ota atsc 720p

Scott list-mythtv at bluecamel.eml.cc
Tue Sep 26 14:11:34 UTC 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 8:36 AM, Steven Adeff wrote:

> are you using XvMC? Is OpenGL Vsync enabled or disabled? do you have
> audio buffering on?

Not using XvMC, though it is compiled in. Since I'm not using it I
might ditch it. currently using 'Standard' playback. OpenGL Vsync is
enabled but the problem also happens when it is disabled too. I'm not
using audio buffering at all. Also not using realtime threads at all.
My deinterlace method is either liner blend or one field but since
this is a 720p clip no deinterlacing should be taking place.

Was anyone able to playback the test clips I posted at http://
donpoo.net/mythtv/ ? Did they both work with the MythTV Internal
player? I'm still stuck on the idea that MythTV is some how mangling
the 720p recording (wtvd_mythtv.mpg) since the recording done with my
mplayer (wtvd_mplayer.mpg) plays back fine with the MythTV Internal
player.

--
Scott