[mythtv-users] Mytharchive thumbnails

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Sep 26 09:15:49 UTC 2006

Roy Lofthouse wrote:
> Hi Paul,
>
> If you're interested this patch will fix the following issue:
>
> http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/226158?search_string=mytharchive%20thumbnails;#226158
>

> If you apply this you wll be able to supply a first frame offsete
> count in seconds (using thumboffset =) this has solved an issue with
> the first frame and thumbnail images being blank.
>
> Thanks
>
> Roy
>
> PS. Let me know ifyou need me to go about these patches differently
> (ie submitting to dev/raising a ticket etc..)

Thanks for the patch, I'll apply it shortly. I still hope in the near
future make it possible to choose through the UI which thumb images to
use for all the thumbs including the chapter images.

It's best to create a ticket and assign it to me. I only skim through
the users list and it's easy to miss stuff like this. Also unified diffs
(diff -u) are preferred because they are easier to read or if you use
svn 'svn diff' should do that by default.

Paul H.