[mythtv-users] Streaming tv/radio stations for use with MythStream

Andrew Davis andrew at nccomp.com
Tue Sep 26 04:04:44 UTC 2006

Anyone know if MythStream can access XM Radio if I have a valid account
with them? Its about the only internet radio service I use and since I
prefer stability, I'd be retiscent to install what's described as an
"unofficial MythTV plugin" if it can't access the only feed I would use.
The most recent update to listen.xmradio.com works with Firefox (no more
ActiveX), and it appears that MythBrowser is just a wrapper for Firefox,
so perhaps there's a way to access XM Radio over the internet through
MythBrowser instead???

Related, my PVR500 MCE card has an FM tuner card in it. I found
something called MythFM, but it looks pretty outdated and unsupported.
Anyone know if its possible to use the FM tuner functionality in MythTV?