[mythtv-users] Wilson howTo grub.conf missing

stan stanlist at cox.net
Sun Sep 24 17:31:26 UTC 2006

Thanks Phill.

I just looked again, and now there is stuff in /boot.  I don't know what I
did yesterday to make the /boot contents invisible.  Probably insufficient
sleep while installing FC5 and myth .20.

Tip:  Good times for naps:
	1. Right after entering "yum -y upgrade" right after your first FC5
install.
	2. Right after entering "yum -y install mythtv-suite"
	3. Right after starting a partimage gzip backup on /

--stan