[mythtv-users] Problems with Mythfrontend on Intel Mac

Jason Werpy jwwerpy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 14:39:25 UTC 2006

I'm having a  couple of aggrivating problems getting myth 0.20 running on my
intel iMac.

I've tried the binary release of it and when I go to watch a recording I get
really garbled playback.  Bad colors, multiple images, really weird
looking.

So I've tried to build 0.20 with osx-packager.  Whenever I try to run that I
get a message about the client using version 31 to communicate with the
server but the server using version 30.

I've run osx-packager with the -noversion flag, but it still seemed to build
an svn version.

Does anyone have an answer to either (or both) of these problems?

Thanks.