[mythtv-users] LVM2 Striping Suggestions...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 03:12:09 UTC 2006

Well... I reckon I'm talked into RAID... I will now have four (4) 250GB
ATA-100 WD2500JB Drives ... I'll throw them together in a software RAID 5
setup... writing across that many spindles should be fairly nice... I doubt
software RAID 10 would work very well... (but might be cute to see)...

When you say:

> (providing your not planning on high def)

What is it that you mean?...

Thanks,

Andy