[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

Lucien D. ldunning at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:11:15 UTC 2006

On 09:43 Sat 23 Sep     , William Munson wrote:
> Lucien D. wrote:
> > I can almost gurantee the current conditions bug is because your
> > missing XML::Simple.  I forgot to add a check for it in ./configure
> > and coincidentally ur the second person today I've seen with this
> > problem.
> >
> > I'm pretty sure the other one is gonna be a messed up sql statement
> > somewhere, I'll start looking at it this weekend.
> >
> > -Lucien
> >

> I have run into an interesting situation. I had mythweather-revamp
> working on my SVN system but since I switched to 0.20-fixes it has
> stopped working. I uninstalled it and manually removed all the database
> entries I could find. On reinstall I am unable to add any pages to the
> system. All pages complain about the info source not supporting
> something. (Sorry, at work right now.)
>
> Any thoughts on a fix? Did I miss something in the database?

Here is the sql I used to drop everything MythWeather related, pretty sure it
works:

DROP TABLE weatherdatalayout;

DROP TABLE weatherscreens;

DROP TABLE weathersourcesettings;

DELETE FROM settings where value='WeatherDBSchemaVer';

Not sure what it could be, more specific error messages and some log output might be helpful.

-Lucien