[mythtv-users] LVM2 Striping Suggestions...

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 17:08:53 UTC 2006

I have a setup almost exactly the same, and I'm very happy with it. I have
two 250gig ATA-133 drives, and I put them on opposite IDE channels as well.
I'm got them in an LVM setup with striping and XFS as the filesystem. Seems
to run flawlessly. I only have a PVR-550, so I only have to deal with three
streams concurrently at any one time, plus any bittorrent downloads that
might be going on, but it handles them fine.

cheers
Mike