[mythtv-users] LVM2 Striping Suggestions...

Andy Speagle sidrew at gmail.com
Sat Sep 23 06:02:45 UTC 2006

Well...

I'm not terribly concerned with data integrity... I intend to mirror
my system partitions... any shows that I would want to save from the
striped video LV
would be written to DVD already... I merely want speed.  I'm using
some older system hardware and was concerned that things would not be
sufficient.

As far as the PVR-350's are concerned... I think I will cancel the
order and shoot for a PVR-350 and PVR-150... and save a few bucks... I
wasn't aware
that the PVR-150's had an MPEG2 encoder onboard like the 350's...

Thanks...

Andy