[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 02:38:28 UTC 2006

--- "Lucien D." wrote:
> On 9/21/06, William Munson
> <wmunson at rochester.rr.com> wrote:
> is broken.

I started using Mythweather back in 0.16 or so and it
seemed to work fine.  Now I'm at 0.19 I find that it
quite often has the data for the wrong day unless I
exit out and go back in a couple of times.  the
animated map always seems to have the correct data though.

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |