[mythtv-users] Weird GUI colours after 0.20 upgrade

AlanM groups2 at dancecrave.com
Thu Sep 21 20:24:19 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have just upgraded to .20 and also see these odd colours. Lost of
oranges and yellows, making the GUI really difficult to see. If I switch
to (ie) terminal window it all goes normal. Tried in a window and
different themes. This is the backend machine and the graphics card is a
pants old Nvidia but I am worried about other machines....

Has anyone found a way around this yet?

:(

Alan