[mythtv-users] MythWeather - Don't trust the data

Bilge Tutak bilge.tutak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 19:30:24 UTC 2006

Yes I have the same problem also. I do not if it is relevant, but I pressed
my OK button at my remote and after 4-5 press it showed the correct days and
temperature. I think this might be something related to the internet access
speed. Because it is getting images etc.

Anybody else, any ideas?

Thanks,

Bilge.