[mythtv-users] Can't make picture adjustments; ongoing TVOut issues...

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Thu Sep 21 13:45:30 UTC 2006

Update to this:

Just as a test I hooked up the dvi->vga to my projector as well as the
current TVOut connection. That way I can switch between the two of them
on the projector's inputs. Comparing the two pictures the one coming
from TVOut looks totally washed out. Maybe it's just a brightness issue
coming from the fx5200, not sure. I would just use it this way (VGA
connection) but I also send this same signal to a couple other TV's
through my home theater receiver, so I really need figure out how to fix
the TVOut. Or at least make it more acceptable. Maybe I should try
different versions of the NVidia drivers?

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
James