[mythtv-users] 0.20 mythtv .debs from http://www.debian-multimedia.org

Mark J. Small msmall at eastlink.ca
Thu Sep 21 12:34:48 UTC 2006

On Thursday 21 September 2006 03:19, Raido wrote:
> Seems that 0.20 hasn't made it to Etch yet, the Sid packages are there.
> They need two updated packages from official sid repository to work, the
> ones in Etch are too old. Manually downloaded those and installed them
> with dpkg -i and it seems to work so far.

Sarge is also stuck at 0.19 at this repository.  There's nothing stopping us
from building our own.  Or we could just wait to see if whoever runs this
repository (Christian Marillat??) will build them later on.  I know that the
sarge and etch packages trailed the sid packages by several weeks when 0.19
came out.

Mark