[mythtv-users] How to get my Dish TV EPG on Myth TV Guide?

Ramanraj Vamsi ramanrajvamsi at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 11:02:36 UTC 2006

Hi,

I want schedule programs through custom recording but no EPG of the
available channels  found in guide.
So, how can I custom record programs by just giving the name of the program.

I tried custom recording but only I can set this by "call sign" only any
other type for adding a title is failing?!
I tried adding a title or program  name ,but it haven't given any fruitful
result.The guide is showing an empty table with "unknown " in every row.

so how should I make my MYTV display the EPG of all the channels available
on program guide.

One more thing I am from India and I hadn't written any grabber and that to
using Dish TV DVB  which is working fine with live TV and scheduling.

How can I make or give some favorites so that MYTH TV will record that when
it is on air.

Suggest me!

Thank you.