[mythtv-users] Live TV Video Player

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 17:14:01 UTC 2006

Hi!

    I'm running myth .20 on Ubuntu.  I was wondering if somebody could tell
me what player myth uses to show live tv?  I know with .19, it would use
mplayer with the "video player".  Now that you have the option of using the
internal player with playing mp4's and avi's, does live tv use an internal
one or something else?

     My second question is sort of related to the internal player.  Since I
am using the internal one to watch avi's, am I able to choose a "subtitle"
for the avi, or would I have to use something like mplayer to do this?

Thanks!

--
View my blog!
http://wiz561.blogspot.com/