[mythtv-users] OT: USB to Serial cable and LIRC

Jonathan Smith jonathanlsmith at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 11:07:37 UTC 2006

Thanks, I am leaning towards a true USB solution, so I have been
looking into the USB-UIRT capability, I found that there is a patch
for the .7.x version of Lirc and I see many posts from 2 years with
success stories, but I dont see that the patch has been applied to the
latest version of LIRC, does anyone know if the patch has been
integrated?  If not, then I would have to revert to an older version
of LIRC, which doesnt seem to be a good approach.

Thanks again.