[mythtv-users] MythArchive Aspect Ratio problem?

Simon Dyson sdyson at themaelstrom.co.uk
Tue Sep 19 23:58:02 UTC 2006

Ok, I think I've got to the bottom of this. It was the menu I was using
that was screwing it up (MythCenter - autoplay I think it was called).
It seems that the menu was 4:3 and so the whole DVD was ending up 4:3.
Once I made a DVD without menus it was 16:9 as expected. I haven't used
any of the other menu themes available so I don't know if they all have
this problem.

Glad to have worked this out - I can now start clearing out a bit of
space on my very full hard drive!

Simon