[mythtv-users] Upgraded MythTV 0.20 frontend goes directly to MythGallery

Aaron Newcomb anewcomb2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:56:10 UTC 2006

Jimmy,

That fixed it. Removing the CD allowed me to exit back out to the main
menu without having to do anything else. Why would this happen and how
do I prevent it from happening again? This is new behavior for 0.20 at
least based on my experience. I really like the automount feature in
FC5 since it allows my kids to put in their CDs and DVDs without me
having to intervene every time.

--
Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb