[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Dapper Packages for 0.20

Michael MacLeod mikemacleod at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 20:04:13 UTC 2006

I had no problems upgrading from self-compiled pre-0.20 svn packages to the
ones posted here, except that the mythtv-common package failed to configure
itself, so I had to tinker with that some. Also, the permissions in MythWeb
weren't correct, although I forget the specifics about gettings those
running. All in all though, it worked fine.