[mythtv-users] Ubuntu Dapper Packages for 0.20

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Tue Sep 19 11:28:20 UTC 2006

On Monday 18 September 2006 23:30, Matthias Thyroff wrote:
> Can you give me a hand with that problem?
I use the same packages and I think they are missing mmx support.  My CPU
usage is much higher with 0.20.
I didn't try to recompile mythtv because playback is just fine.  Only higher
CPU usage.

When I enable opengl, I also have something weird.  The menu's are fading, but
the menu are also disappearing.  Very strange.  I have it with different
themes.

Stef